Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Report

The Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we get a chance to wrap up our week in reading, brag on how much we have read, or make excuses for how much we didn't read! Mine tend mostly to the how much I didn't read lately. Christmas is coming up and I've been sitting in front of the TV crocheting. Here goes this weeks report:

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:


Technically I finished this the week before this, but on Friday, and since I didn't do a Weekend Report last weekend I'm adding it here. I really am liking this series!

The sequel to Kiss of Night!!! Loved it even more than Kiss of Night, even though the romance between the main characters was pretty much non-existent, I loved the secondary story...

The sequel to Swipe...I think this one was better than the first!

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

I'm not sure what to think of this one yet. I'm not even 50 pages into it. I'm hoping that it gets better or I might give up on it. Except it was one I chose from the publisher to review. I hate to give up on a review book.

WHAT I WILL CHOOSE FROM NEXT TO READ:


 Chosen from NetGalley to review.

The book that got the most votes to read from September's book discussion. I've been seeing good things about it so I look forward to reading it.

How has your reading week gone? What are you currently reading?




3 comments:

  1. Sorry for the delay in commenting, Julie. :)

    So excited you're going to be reading Submerged! I'm kind of nervous about the book discussion (I've never done anything like this before) and hoping everything goes well. :)

    I'm going to continue to read Sneak soon (just have to read a few other books first) and look forward to it. Glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Melanie! I started Submerged last night. Not sure what I think about it yet. I think you will do great on the book discussion and all who participate will enjoy it :)

      I know what you mean about having a book you want to get to, but unfortunately have other books that need to come first. At one time I never had enough books to read, but now too many! I keep requesting more and ordering more too! How crazy is that?!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Julie! I hope people will enjoy the book discussion. :)

      I'm the same way! I have way too many books to review right now, but I have a hard time saying no to books that sound REALLY good. :)

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.