Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tributary by Lisa T. Bergren

Review to come soon, but I just couldn't pass up saying how much I love this series! Tributary features Lia, Luca and Lord Greco mostly. It is filled with epic battles and some pretty sigh worthy romance scenes and hunky knights. Again I have not been disappointed in a single installment of the series.


Thanks to Lisa Bergren for sending me an advanced copy to proof-read and review! I'll post a full review when she gives me permission to do so!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the cover and am so looking forward to reading Tributary! So cool that you got to read an advanced copy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is pretty cool to be able to read an Advanced copy. Wish I could share it with you but the author has asked that we not pass the book on. When you get it you will love it...guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete