Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there! Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Dad! He never left us in doubt of how much he loves us...and still does! He tells me all the time, "I love you more than life itself!" Happy Father's Day to the love of my life and the father of our daughters! He too has never left his daughters in doubt about how much he loves them. He is their most enthusiastic cheerleader!

This was in our church bulletin today and I thought it was something I would like to share here:

10 Ways To Be An All Pro Dad
*Love Your Wife
*Spend Time With Your Kids
*Be a Role Model
*Understand Your Children
*Show Affection
*Enjoy Your Children
*Eat Together As a Family
*Discipline With a Gentle Spirit
*Pray and Worship Together
*Realize You're a Father Forever

AllProDad.com

Enjoy your day honoring the father's in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.