Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Break Reading Activity #10

Sunday, December 27, 2009


Give A Shout Out



There are so many blogs on the Internet that it would be impossible to keep up with all of them.  So, your challenge is to: 



1 - Go to Google or one of your favorite search engines and find search for blogs that cater to your tastes.  Try to find at least 3 blogs to share.



2 - Keep track of their title, web address, and a short summary of what you like about it.   



3 - Post something on your blog about these blogs with the title I'd Like To Give A Shout Out To...



3 - Come back here and use Mr. Linky so we can visit your site and visit some of the blogs you've found.

 

I am new to blogging so haven't been searching very much. I have just started my own blog here and then there are 2 others that I have been to to check out:

 


Karin is hosting the Holiday Break Reading Challenge. Very fun so far. I have a feeling that I have done this challenge wrong, but like I said...newby here!


Ronica is an author that has recently sent me 2 of her books to review. This is the first time that I have ever done something like that. I'm kind of nervous about this but stay tuned and hopefully next week I will have those reviews posted and an interview with her.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job! Thanks for posting my website. How sweet!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.