Tuesday, February 6, 2024

One Wrong Move by Dani Pettrey

 





Christian O'Brady does security for his family business. When a string of art thefts calls their business into question Christian is determined to find out who is behind the thefts. Andi Forester is an insurance investigator called in to determine who is behind the heists. Both Andi and Christian have questionable pasts that they would prefer to leave in the past but it seems that others are bent on discrediting them. 

I really enjoyed this first in the Jeopardy Falls series by Dani Pettrey. The suspense kept me turning the pages, my heart racing to find out how it all would turn out. I loved both Andy and Christian's characters. Andi was a strong woman accused of doing something she didn't do. Christian was a polite man with demons of his own to fight, but it didn't stop him from helping others, being kind and serving the Lord. I loved both of them together. They worked well together and bounced ideas off of each other well. The romance between the two was sweet and passionate! The secondary characters were also well-developed and I'm hoping will all get their own stories. A great start to the series and I am looking forward to the next installments.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.