Thursday, August 3, 2023

Follow Me by Debbie Viguie

 


ACK!!! Y'all! Author Debbie Viguie knows how to get the blood pumping! Not to mention she also knows how to freak a reader out by possibly killing off a favorite character! Nooooooo! Don't do it! Please! 

So much danger, so many mysteries still surrounding Cindy and her friends. Who, what, why and all of the questions!!!! All of the Psalm 23 readers get a bit grumpy because it takes so long for the next book to come out, but yet when they do they are perfection, so I personally don't mind the wait. 

Follow Me was one thrill after another that had me putting the book down a few times to take a break from the stress! I loved it! I hated it! I freaked out! So many secrets still left to be revealed. What is up with Tracy y'all? I can't wait for the next in the series, but yes I can because I know it will be perfect, but really I want it out yesterday! Jeremiah and Cindy, I hope y'all make it to FOREVER! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.