Tuesday, February 21, 2023

In Farm's Way by Amanda Flower

 



Shiloh Bellamy has a knack for finding dead people! When a local brewery owner is found dead in the frozen lake, Shiloh's best friend's husband becomes a suspect. Shiloh is determined to clear his name much to the local law-enforcements disgruntlement!

I have really enjoyed the Farm to Table Mysteries so far and In Farm's Way was a great addition. I'm loving the romantic interests in the stories and am anxiously waiting to find out if Shiloh has chosen the person I want her to be with! The murder was creative and I enjoyed following Shiloh as she hunted down clues to find the guilty person. I'm a bit frustrated with Shiloh and her father's relationship. I really wish he would get a clue. As always, the author has some cute furry characters that crack me up. Huckleberry, Shiloh's pug, has a funny personality that makes me laugh. If you enjoy cozy mysteries be sure to pick up this latest in the series.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.