Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Frozen Detective by Amanda Flower

 


When a classmate of Darby and Tate hires the detectives to find out who is sending threatening notes to her husband Darby is leery of taking the case. Tate insists on taking the case which sends the detectives to a plush ski resort. It isn't long before their fears are confirmed and the husband is killed. Darby and Tate now have to find out who the murderer is before all of their suspects leave the mountain.

Frozen Detective is the second book in the Piper and Porter Mystery series. I enjoyed the mystery as it took several twists and turns that kept me engaged in the story. As always in an Amanda Flower cozy mystery there is an animal character that finds its way into the readers heart. Darby and Tate are still new partners so their relationship is still tentative, but they are learning to trust each other. I think that Tate has some secrets that will hopefully get a chance to be revealed in future books. I enjoyed the setting of the story as well. I look forward to the next book in the series. 

**Thank you to Hallmark publisher through Netgalley for my copy of the book to review. All opinions are my own**




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.