Sunday, November 13, 2022

A Man Called Ove by Fredrik Backman

 


I absolutely loved this book! I mean what is more endearing than a cranky old man who speaks his mind?

Ove thought his life was over after his wife died. But others had different plans for him. Instead of letting him alone it seemed that events in life were aiming to keep the curmudgeon alive! Ove was a man that saw what needed to be done and he did it. He wasn't intentionally helping others, it just happened that he could do a better job of it! 

I don't normally cry over a book but this one had me wanting to sob my eyes out with all the feels! A story of a reluctant hero that people fell in love with despite his desire to be left alone in peace. I can't recommend this book enough!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.