Monday, December 30, 2019

NEW READ-ALONG: HEIDI by Johanna Spyri


Amber at SEASONS OF HUMILITY is once again hosting a read-along. This time we will be reading HEIDI. I read this book when I was a child and loved it so I am looking forward to reading it again and seeing if I enjoy it as much as an adult. Here are all of the details from Amber's blog. Hop on over there and read all about it and feel free to participate!
  • The read-along will start Wednesday, January 1, and end Friday, January 31.
  • We'll read 1 chapter per weekday for a total of 23 chapters. (You can use the weekends to catch up or get ahead if you'd like!)  
  • Discussions will take place here on Fridays (January 10, 17, 24, 31) for a total of 4 discussions.
  • I'll(Amber) provide ideas and questions, and you can take part through commenting on the discussion posts here or creating your own blog posts!
I hope you will choose to join us. Read-Alongs are so fun and I love discussing books any time! 


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad you'll be joining this next read-along. :) Looking forward to discussing another book with you!

    Happy New Year!!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.