Monday, December 10, 2018

Code of Valor by Lynette Eason



Brady St. John is taking a much needed break. Away from his job, away from people. The only problem is, Brady is bored! Hearing a woman's screams on the lake in front of his cabin, Brady races to her rescue. Someone is trying to kill the woman on the boat. When Brady intervene's the would-be killer takes off. Brady rescues Emily Chastain. Who wants Emily dead? And why?

Emily's friend is missing. The last she was heard of was a 911 call saying someone was going to kill her. Now Emily is being targeted by the killer. Can she and Brady figure out what is going on before the killer finds her?

CODE OF VALOR was one exciting event after another! I couldn't put it down! CODE OF VALOR is the 3rd book in The Blue Justice series. The book took different turns that had me guessing and wondering who the killer was. I did get a bit confused at times as to who was calling the shots. It is all wrapped up in the end and tidily settled. There seem to be a lot of characters and sometimes I got a little confused as to who or whom they were working for, but it was still a thrilling read. I loved both Emily and Brady. They are perfect for each other. I love how patient Brady was with Emily and I loved how much Emily's faith influenced Brady and helped him overcome his anger towards God. I love the St. John family and this was definitely a wonderful addition to the series!

**I received a copy of the book from the publishers through Netgalley. All opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.