Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Always Watching by Lynette Eason


Wade Savage has a stalker. The person has left him random gifts showing how much the person loves Wade. Wade is determined that this stalker is not going to affect his life. He has even called the person out on his radio show. This causes the stalker to escalate in intensity. Wade's dad calls in the Elite Guardians to help protect his son.

When one of the team members is severely attacked Olivia takes over being Wade's body guard. She utilizes all of her team when she realizes that this stalker will stop at nothing to get to Wade, even if they have to hurt his daughter Amy to get to him.

Olivia has closed her heart to love from anyone. Love hurts and disappoints, so Olivia has chosen to go through life on her own. Her closed heart slowly begins to melt while protecting Wade.

I've said it before and I'll probably say it a lot more, I love romantic suspense novels! And I really enjoyed this first book in the Elite Guardian series. There was enough suspense to keep me turning the pages. I really enjoyed the romance between Olivia and Wade also. I also liked the way the author kept the reader guessing who the stalker was until the very end. I kept going back and forth between a couple of characters. In the end I kind of had an idea, but still the wrap up was intense. Great start to the series, looking forward to reading about the rest of the women in the Elite Guardian series.


3 comments:

  1. This was one of my favorite books the year it released. I had the chance to read a galley (because I reviewed it for Life is Story) and thought it was a fabulous book! Also love the female protection agency story line too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely love the story line and am looking forward to reading all of the "girls"stories. Thanks again for stopping by!

      Delete
    2. As am I! I was glad to see Lynette wrote more in this series than the usual three books. :)

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.