TEN FACTS ABOUT ME(bookish, as a blogger or just in general):
1. My husband and I just celebrated our 31st anniversary. It was kind of uneventful since we babysat our grandkids that day! ha! We did make up our celebration day a couple of days later and went out to dinner at our favorite steakhouse.
2. We have 3 grandchildren. We love them to pieces and yes, we do spoil them!
3. I cook for our youth group once a month and I bake every other week for them.
4. I love to crochet. I learned when I was 16. I have a blog for my projects that is called My Other Pastime: http://myotherpastime.blogspot.com/
5. I started blogging in 2009. Mainly I started so that I could keep track of what I read and what the book was about. It developed into writing reviews.
6. I never thought I would enjoy reading on an electronic device, but I love my Kindle Fire!
7. I love all types of genre of books. My favorite is romantic suspense, but I enjoy historical, mystery, Sci-Fi, Dystopian, YA. I rarely read non-fiction books. My reading goal for this year is 100 books. I used to have no problem reaching that goal. Now I struggle! Who says retirement gives us more time?
8. We have family in CA and family in FL. Those are the two places that we travel to when we go on vacation. We usually drive. After driving to CA for many years with our 2 daughters my husband and I finally stopped to see the Grand Canyon 2 years ago. With no children! We are not big site-seers!
9. I went to a Christian school from 8th grade through 12th grade. I was the only graduate the year I graduated!
10. We have 2 grown daughters that we love to pieces.
There you have it! My 10 things about me. If you would like to participate feel free to comment on this post or head over to The Broke and the Bookish and comment there.