Thursday, September 6, 2018

Dead Drift by Dani Pettrey


Luke is back! After years spent as a CIA operative undercover Luke has now returned. Katie's heart was broken when Luke disappeared, can she ever trust him again? The man that Luke has been hunting is still on the loose and set to unleash one of the deadliest attacks on US soil that has ever occurred.

While Luke, Kate and the rest of the task force hunt for the terrorist, Griffin and Finley are off pursuing Jenna's(Griffin's sister) murderer. After years of investigation into Jenna's murder Griffin is finally close to solving the case. The killer knows this and threatens Griffin and Finley. Having been given a profile of the characteristics of the killer they know that his desire to kill is escalating, will they discover him before he finds a new victim?

Wow! This right here is my favorite of the series! I absolutely loved every minute of it! Thanks to the author for reminding me why romantic suspense is my favorite genre to read. I love Luke and Katie together! Their portion of the story had me on the edge of my seat, not only with their romance, but also with the pursuit of a terrorist that could destroy so many lives. This is the last book in the series and I have to say that things were wrapped up perfectly for this reader. I love that Griffin was finally able to have some closure for his sister's murder. His and Finley's pursuit was filled with many tense moments and had me a nervous wreck for their safety! I highly recommend the whole Chesapeake Valor series!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.