Saturday, August 15, 2015

The Berenstain Bears Storybook Bible for Little Ones by Jan and Mike Berenstain

Anything Berenstain Bears captures my attention. My girls grew up with me reading these and now my grandchildren get to hear these timeless stories.

The Storybook Bible for Little Ones is not really a Bible. It is a collection of popular stories from the Bible. From creation to the Resurrection this book depicts stories with pictures of the Bears acting out each story.

The Berenstain Bears Storybook Bible for Little Ones is a hardback board book that is well put together and a quick read for those squirmy little ones that don't want to sit for very long. I think it would be a great way of introducing young children to appreciate God's Word.




**Thank you to BookLook Bloggers for my copy for review. All opinions are my own**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.