Thursday, January 8, 2015

Shakespeare and Star Wars boxed set by Ian Doescher

Look what came in the mail right before Christmas! The Shakespeare and Star Wars Trilogy boxed set! LOVE IT! I enjoyed the books so much, they made me laugh! Now you can get all three books,

Verily, A New Hope
The Empire Striketh Back
The Jedi Doth Return

in one beautifully boxed set. Click on each title for my reviews.

NOTE: My grandson saw my set sitting on my coffee table and instantly recognized the Star Wars characters. He was pretty sure he could read them...he's 8. I put him off for a while. We'll save them for him until he is familiar with who Shakespeare is, then maybe he will understand the humor and fun-ness of this set.

You can purchase your set from

AMAZON

and I'm sure other outlets will have them available. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.