Saturday, July 21, 2012

Weekend Report

The Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is a chance to wrap up our week in reading. Head on over to Melanie's blog to check out her Weekend Report!

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

 I downloaded this from NetGalley this week. I'm not sure if this is considered a sequel or not, but Amalise Catoir from Dancing on Glass is also in this book. I just started it so haven't gotten a feel for it yet.

WHAT I READ THIS WEEK:


WHAT I THINK I'LL READ SOON:

Whatever is on my Kindle. We are going on vacation. So there might not be a lot of reading going on while we are gone. We will be visiting family so we will be busy busy.

How about you? How was your week in reading? What about vacation plans? Do you get to get away from it all with a good book while on vacation?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.