Saturday, June 2, 2012

Weekend Report

Weekend Report is hosted by Melanie at Christian Bookshelf Reviews. It is where we wrap up our week in reading.

WHAT I'M CURRENTLY READING:

 
I just started this so don't know if I will like it or not.

WHAT I'VE READ THIS WEEK:

 I only read one book this week! This was on my Kindle. It was good, but predictable.

WHAT I PLAN ON READING NEXT:

All of these are on my Kindle from NetGalley so I need to get them read and reviewed.

Not a very productive week in reading for me. Hopefully this week will be better. How was your week in reading?


 

6 comments:

  1. I've heard Sixty Acres and a Bride was good. Hope you enjoy Brandilyn Collins' books!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good Melanie. I have read one other Brandilyn Collins book and liked it so am looking forward to the two I have waiting. Thanks for stopping by this week!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I'm sorry it took me so long to post my Weekend Report (internet was acting up and I couldn't get online much).

      Delete
    3. Sorry you are having internet problems. I hate it when that happens! I love technology when it works!

      Delete
  2. I loved Gone to Ground. Best of Collins yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beckie, I just started it today and have to say I am hooked! I've only read a couple of chapters, but it is looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.