Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

Eclipse is the 3rd book in the Twilight series. I think that next to Twilight it may be my favorite in the series even though Jacob is a total pain in the butt in this one. I have to laugh every time I read when Bella punches Jacob's jaw and breaks a bone in her hand! Again though I feel sorry for Jacob. He loves Bella so much but even though she loves him, she cannot live without Edward. Gotta give the guy props for trying to gain her love though! I'm not a fan of Bella trying to use her whiles to get Edward to have sex with her and to also get out of marrying him. But still this is one of my favorite books in the series.

I re-read Eclipse because Breaking Dawn Part I came out on video and so I thought I would re-read all of the books. Sometimes I just need a little fluff to read and that is where I found myself while re-reading this. Also it counts towards my goal for the Contentment Reading Challenge:


I think this is my 3rd or 4th time reading the Twilight series. Yes, I enjoy it that much! And confession: I like the movies too! As cheesy as they are I just like them!

2 comments:

  1. I love how we all have such different reading tastes! I read Twilight when a couple of my Twihard friends sent me a copy and told me "It would take over my life." Needless to say it did not. I'm not much of a romance buff anyways, and I was so couldn't help but be completely creeped out by Edward and frustrated with Bella. I guess it just wasn't for me! I'm glad you enjoyed it though. I'm personally looking forward to The Hunger Games movie coming out next month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kate! Yeah, I think that people either love Twilight or hate it. I was working in a middle school library at the time the craze hit and so I think I got caught up in it with the kids. I obviously still like it since I re-read it every now and then. ha! I too am looking forward to The Hunger Games movie! Maybe it'll have better acting in it? The trailer looks amazing! Hope they do it justice!

      Delete

Comments will appear after approval.