Spring Break Reading Challenge
Welcome everyone! Today is the first day of the Spring Break Reading Challenge. The first activity is going to be easy. All I'm asking is that you set a simple goal. This could be anything. Maybe you want to read 1 book during the week. Maybe you want to organize your bookshelves. Perhaps you need to catch up on writing some reviews. The Spring Break Reading Challenge is meant to fit your needs.
Be sure to create a blog post including your goals and come back here and link to that post using Mr. Linky. Include the Spring Break Reading Challenge button to you post if you can. Maybe you can encourage others to join us for this fun-filled week.
My Goals for the Spring Break:
1. I am hoping to read 6 books
2. Spring cleaning
3. Celebrating my daughters 18th birthday(my baby!)
4. Visiting with my grandbabies(they will be visiting for a couple of days).
5. sanding and staining twin beds for my grandbabies
6. read, read and then read some more.