Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Silent Storm by Christina Rost

 



Book 3 in the H&G Mystery series did not disappoint! This time around Henry decides it is time for him to go into the field. Following leads for family treasure finds Henry in small town Oklahoma. Opting for deception, Henry finds that he regrets that decision almost immediately. Paisley, the town sweetheart, has turned Henry's world upside down! In Henry's own words,

"Fake dates, phony names, grumpy cowboys, and buried treasure. Oklahoma had turned out to be more interesting than he'd planned." 

Will Henry's and Paisley's hearts come through unscathed or will this be one storm neither will be able to recover from?

Holy Moly! Author Christina Rost knows how to get your heart pounding! Romance, treasure hunting, tornadoes, oh my! I absolutely loved Henry and Paisley! I loved the setting of Oklahoma in the springtime! So far I think book 3 is my favorite. Even though I found myself thinking, OH HENRY! Don't do that! Or, TELL HER HENRY! I just loved Henry. His character is endearing and he truly is a romantic. Together Henry and Paisley just work and I was rooting for them the whole time I was reading. I highly recommend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.