Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Over the Edge by Irene Hannon

 


When Lindsey Barnes inadvertently sees a murderer she is once again subject to a traumatic experience. Detective Jack Tucker is called to the scene of the murder. He can't understand why their key witness Lindsey is so cool towards him. When unexplainable things begin to happen to Lindsey everyone thinks it is just the trauma of her experience. Jack is ready to chalk it up to a mind that has been subject to too many bad things, but is that the case or is someone legitimately targeting Lindsey? 

While to me the relationship between Lindsey and Jack was a bit rushed I like them as a couple. I wanted to see them together and I thought they fitted together well. I enjoyed the mystery of who was the murderer. Author Irene Hannon never disappoints with her mysteries and I enjoyed this one very much. I look forward to reading Jack and Bri's sister Cara's story in the next Undaunted Courage book!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.