Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Crimes and Covers by Amanda Flower

 


Awwww, David Rainwater and Violet finally get married! Of course on their wedding day someone dies! The question is was it murder or was it an accident? 

A woman tries to sell violet a rare book by Thoreau, but Violet doesn't deal in rare books. When the woman ends up dead and the book disappears Violet and Rainwater are on the case. 

Once again I think the animals and the bookshop steal the show! Faulkner the talking crow cracks me up and Emmerson the cat/escape artist is too cute for words! The magical shop once again tries to guide Violet in solving the case. It always interests me what passages the shop will share with Violet. Hurray for cozy mysteries and hurray for The Magical Bookshop Mysteries!




1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to read it. Even though I am already reading 3 books! Will have to wait I guess. Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.