Friday, November 19, 2021

Goodness and Mercy by Debbie Viguie

 



What a thrill ride! I mean un-put-downable. Except I had to keep putting it down because I was so stinkin stressed out! Author Debbie Viguie sure knows how to write suspense. And not just a scene here and there, she keeps the readers heartbeat and blood pressure raised until the very end. And I'll tell you what, I finished the book this morning, but I am still hanging out with Joseph, Geanie, Mark, Traci, Jeremiah and Cindy trying to process, calm down, and figure out what the heck is going to happen next! 

The series is winding down and things are starting to come together, but there are still many loose ends and many questions of who can be trusted and how do the pieces all fit together. Plus I am hoping that ultimately we will get to see Cindy and Jeremiah get married, but I'm afraid they are going to have to survive more attacks and more murders and maybe even betrayal. Five more books to go and as much as I hate waiting for one to come out, I know that when they do they are going to be excellently written and full of excitement! 




1 comment:

  1. I can't take a higher blood pressure! But it looks really good and your review made me want to read.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.