Monday, August 16, 2021

Holy Hot Mess: Finding God in the Details of this Weird and Wonderful Life by Mary Katherine Backstrom

 



I've been watching MK's facebook video's for awhile and have been looking forward to her book coming out. MK has a love for  all people that is infectious! I loved getting to read some of her life stories in Holy Hot Mess. I loved that each chapter of her book is a testimony to her faith. I also loved her message of we need to give ourselves and others grace. MK has had some knocks in life but yet she doesn't sugar coat her story, she's real. That's another thing she stresses in her book, being real. I love that she shares that through God and through seeking help when needed, through trusted relationships and community is how a person can get through this messy wonderful life. Keep doing you Mary Katherine! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.