Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Active Defense by Lynette Eason

 



Heather has come back from a harrowing experience in the desert. As a doctor she has seen many things. Now she is back home and thinks that she has picked up a stalker. Having grown up in the foster care system Heather has always relied on herself to get through tough situations. Now she is having to rely on friends to keep her safe. 

Travis is one of the friends that is trying to keep Heather safe. But now her stalker seems to have escalated and it has become even more difficult keeping Heather safe. 

Well this one was exciting! And also had some pretty interesting twists as to the who-done-it! I always enjoy reading Lynette Eason's stories and this series is proving why she is one of my favorite authors to read. ACTIVE DEFENSE kept me turning the pages, kept me interested, had me stress-biting my nails in some parts and raising my eyebrows in others! I loved Heather and Travis as a couple. Heather was a strong female character, but also knew when she needed to accept help from friends. An exciting addition to the series that I highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.