Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Midwinter Murder by Agatha Christie



This is a compilation of short stories by Agatha Christie. I had never read them before so I enjoyed them very much. A couple of them featured Hercule Poirot, Agatha Christie's never-to-be-forgotten famous Belgium detective with the mega "gray cells" and the perfectly groomed mustache. A couple featured Miss Marple as well. I've not read any Tommy and Tuppance stories before so reading a short story with them in it has me curious to read of their adventures. Each short story is about 30 minutes long. Although the first story is longer and takes about an hour to read. I enjoyed each story. Not all of the stories deal with murder, but they do have intrigue. If you are an Agatha Christie fan then I would recommend reading some of her short stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.