Tuesday, June 30, 2020

The Crushing Depths by Dani Pettrey



From helicopter crashes, break-ins, fires, murder and mayhem, THE CRUSHING DEPTHS keeps the reader turning the pages quickly to the very end. I enjoyed it very much and loved the characters! Mason and Rissi were destined for each other from the time they were in foster care together. They helped heal each others wounds and made a miserable experience more palatable. Now they have found each other after a 10 year separation. On the same team for the CGIS and partners on an investigation of a death on an oil rig. With suspects spanning the rig, an environmental group and on land I found myself bouncing from one person to the next in an attempt to figure out "who done it." I also loved the side story of their team leader Noah protecting a, I hope, soon-to-be love interest. The second book in the Coastal Guardians series was everything I expected and more...so much more!

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.