Monday, May 8, 2017

The Final Vow by Amanda Flower





Kelsey is busy with all the wedding preparations for her ex-husband and his fiance'. The last thing she needs at this time is another murder on Barton Farm. But that is exactly what she gets! Krissie(the bride) is determined to make Kelsey's life a nightmare by getting her way for the wedding. Her wedding planner is just as determined. But when the wedding planner ends up dead Kelsey is once again plunged into saving the reputation of her beloved farm.

Kelsey not only has the wedding to deal with, but she also has her growing feelings for Chase to deal with. Is she ready to open herself up to another man or has her ex ruined that for her?

My Thoughts:

In a way I can totally relate to Kelsey in that I am a fixer. Kelsey is the one that everyone goes to with their problems and she's expected to have answers. The only person she doesn't seem to take care of is herself. I did find that I got frustrated with her for letting some people walk all over her. She was determined to stand on her own and be strong, but yet it seemed that she allowed Krissie and her(Kelsey's) ex to take advantage of her too easily even when they threatened custody of her son.  The mystery of who the killer was kept me turning the pages. I really liked Chase's character, but definitely wasn't a fan of his ex-girlfriend! I have to admit I wasn't expecting the person who was the killer even though there were hints. All in all The Final Vow was a good cozy mystery to sit by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.