Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bear Country Fun Sticker & Activity Book by Jan & Mike Berenstain


This fun activity book reminds me a bit like the Highlights magazines. I would say the puzzles in this book are a bit easier than the ones in Highlights. This activity book features word searches, crossword puzzles, picture searches, coloring pages, sticker pages, mazes, along with math and reading pages, and some dot-to-dots. All of the puzzles feature the Berenstain Bears having fun. This activity book would be perfect for road trips or entertainment purposes for young children. The target age is 4 to 8 years old. I sat down with my 4 year old granddaughter and she was able to do some of the puzzles as long as I read the instructions to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.