Monday, January 14, 2013

Recollection by Tom Pawlik

FROM GOODREADS:  

In each installment of 7 Hours, a character is visited by the enigmatic Thomas Constant, who makes a heart-stopping statement: "You are about to die. But you may choose from one of three options: Live seven more hours, travel back in time and relive seven hours, or accept the inevitable and die now."

About the book:

In Recollection Adrian Colfax awakens from a vision with a string of numbers running through his head. He can't remember what the numbers are for but there is an urgency for him to remember. Throughout the story Adrian keeps having visions. His conclusion is that his girlfriend is going to die and he only has a couple of hours left to change the outcome. Thomas Constant keeps reminding him in his visions that he may not like the outcome if Adrian manages to change the future. More than one life is affected by the change, is Adrian willing to take the risk?

My Thoughts:

This was the first 7 Hours book that I have read and I enjoyed it very much. The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 hearts was the ending. I hated the ending!! Recollection kept me on the edge of my seat trying to help Adrian figure out what the numbers meant(when they were finally revealed...WOW!), wondering what he was going to do when he did find out and then racing towards the ultimate ending of the story and the outcome. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the others in the series, each written by a different author. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.