Monday, June 11, 2018

In The Presence Of Mine Enemies by Debbie Viguie


Wow! Seriously I think that the Psalm 23 Mysteries just get better and better! IN THE PRESENCE OF MINE ENEMIES was a thrill ride a minute! So many bad things happening, that make the whole story so good! I am totally a fan of Cindy and Jeremiah and I hope their story ends happily, because their courtship/dating/crime-solving has certainly not been conducive to a long-lasting relationship. As with most of the books in the series this one hops in right where the last book ended. Oh so exciting and always leaving the reader crying Noooooooooooooooo! I love the family that Cindy and Jeremiah have formed with their friends. Because we certainly know that Cindy's mom and sometimes even her brother are a pain in the butt! In this installment Cindy's mom shows her true colors and they are not pretty. I wanted to smack that woman!! I love that the author puts some levity in a rather intense story by giving the characters such wonderful senses of humor! I laughed out loud several times and had to read different snippets to my husband for him to know why I was laughing. As the author's fans keep begging for more I will add my plea as well; Come on Debbie! Hurry up and finish ANOINTEST MY HEAD WITH OIL, I can't wait!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.