Sunday, August 13, 2017

Disaster Status by Candace Calvert



This is the second time I have read this book and I have to say that I liked it better this go-round! Maybe because this time I have read the first book and the third book so I was familiar with the characters? Scott and Erin are quite the couple. Scott is running away from his responsibilities and Erin is holding resentments against a father who didn't live up to his responsibilities when she was younger. Of course the two of them butt heads from the beginning, but there is a definite attraction. The ER is hopping throughout the book and Scott and Erin cross paths quite a bit since Scott's nephew is a patient at the hospital. The ultimate disaster that pushes Scott and Erin to evaluate their lives has the potential to break them apart. If you enjoy an exciting Emergency Room setting then definitely check into The Mercy Hospital series.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.