Saturday, March 5, 2011
MARCH BOOK CLUB PICK
This month the book club will be reading: Want to participate?(copied from Edgy Inspirational Romance)
1. Secure a copy of The Girl In the Gatehouse by Julie Klassen and read it between now and April 9th.
2. Peruse this reading group guide from the Bethany House website. Choose one or more of the discussion questions to address in a blog post. You might also want to include a short review of the book.
3. Schedule your blog post to run on April 9. You may copy and use the book club logo above if you'd like.
4. On Saturday April 9, I will run my review and answer a few discussion questions. I'll include a MckLinky at the bottom so you can link your posts.
5. That weekend we will hop around reading and commenting on the reviews and opinions of participating bloggers.
6. If you do not have a blog of your own, you can share your opinions about The Girl in the Gatehouse in the comment sections of other blogs.
7. Have you already read The Girl in the Gatehouse? Great, participate anyway! You've got a head start answering some of the questions!
Joy at Edgy Inspirational Romance will be hosting this month: http://www.edgyinspirationalromance.com/2011/03/overhaul-for-christian-fiction-book.html?showComment=1299374249108#c3912868636896291965
I am looking forward to participating this time around. We will have 6 weeks to read this book. Hope you all can join us!