Friday, August 6, 2010

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

So this isn't my first time reading this series. In fact it is like the 3rd time reading it and I have listened to it on audio once. So am I addicted? Probably! I'm not going to review this really since I think you seriously have to have been hiding under a rock if you have not heard about this series! The first time I read this book was in 2006. I was starting my job as a library assistant in a middle school library. My friend who was the librarian there was obsessed by vampire books. I was getting a bit tired of her going on about all of these weird books that she had read. So one day I looked at her and asked her, "You do realize that vampires are not real don't you?" Needless to say she wasn't very appreciative of my sentiment. So she proceeded to grab a Twilight book and tell me to read it and then let her know what I thought of vampires. So I read it, and the rest is history...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Julie, I am aware vampires aren't real. Same goes for werewolves, zombies, and fairies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Karin! You know I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.