Saturday, May 1, 2010

Goal

So in April I made a goal of reading only books off of my "to-read" shelf. I said I would start at the top shelf on the left and work my way right. This is how far along I got:





I was able to finish 6 books off of my "to-read" shelf! I have to admit that there were 2 books that I took off of the shelf that just didn't interest me in reading anymore. And then one book I completed May 1st. I'm going to continue working on my top shelf. Although it is bothering me to have that empty gap there! Also there may be books that I decide to pull off of the shelf because they no longer interest me. Let's see how far I get this month!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you. You've been so committed to your goal. I'm so sorry that you've had a run of low rated books lately. I hope your next one is better.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why I am weeding as I go along. These books have been on my shelf so long I forget why some of them interested me in the first place. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.