Saturday, March 1, 2014

Dark Tide by Susan Sleeman

The last of the Justice Agency siblings, Derrick Justice, has been running from commitment almost his entire life. When his ex-girlfriend Gina calls him for help because someone is after her he doesn't think twice about running to her rescue. Protecting Gina and her brother's daughter Sophia causes Derrick to once again have to face his commitment issues. Will he be able to focus on protecting Gina without letting his feelings for her get in the way?

From the very first page Dark Tide had me on the edge of my seat and I couldn't put it down until the very end! This was my favorite book of the series and sadly the last book in the series. I'm not finished with the Justice family though since I missed out on Dead Wrong I plan on going back and reading that soon. I really enjoyed Derrick and Gina's story. Although both of them had issues in their past that seemed to keep them from trusting others their attraction to each other never wavered through the years. I enjoyed reading their story unfold. Susan Sleeman knows how to write a great romantic suspense that will have this reader missing spending time with the Justice family. If you're a fan of suspense and a fan of romance then this is a series for you!

I received my copy of the book from the publisher Harlequin through NetGalley. All opinions are my own.

Here are my reviews:
No Way Out
Thread of Suspicion
Double Exposure


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.